At US Global Tax, we’re currently in a significant growth phase and constantly looking for people who will add to our incredible team. With current vacancies in both our Sydney and Auckland offices, we welcome applications by email.
US TAX ACCOUNTANT
Are you an experienced US tax accountant looking for a new challenge? US Global Tax, a leading expatriate taxation practice, is currently seeking a US tax accountant to join our Sydney based team.
As a rapidly growing company, we are expanding our team and require additional accountants for our Sydney office. We offer excellent career opportunities, with an established track record of retaining and developing staff.
As a US tax accountant with US Global Tax, you will have the opportunity to train and excel in US taxation and become a specialist in the field with upwards career progression. You will also be part of a busy, friendly team in a rapidly growing company.
The ideal candidate
- 1-3 years of US tax accountancy experience or
- 1-3 years of Australian tax accountancy with strong technical knowledge in tax and accounting
- IRS Enrolled Agent, CA ANZ, or CPA
- Exceptional communication, people skills and work ethic
- Friendly, positive, and personable, yet ambitious, motivated and driven
- Highest standard of ethics, confidentiality, and professionalism
- The ability to communicate, report to and present to clients is essential
However, while these qualifications are preferred, they are not mandatory. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and prepared to grow with our company, ambitious and has excellent English communication skills.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience.
- Close knit, supportive and fun team
- Work-life balance/ remote working flexibility
We will offer a competitive salary, which will also be negotiable for the right person. As an excellent employer, we can provide flexible working hours, job security, excellent career prospects, and training opportunities.
If you’re ready for a new challenge and want to be part of a dynamic team, please apply today!
If a career at US Global Tax is of interest to you, please email your CV and Cover Letter to Taki Trpceski – [email protected]