Moving abroad is difficult, but your taxes don’t have to be the reason why. Whether you’re a US citizen moving to New Zealand or a migrant moving to the US, count on US Global Tax for the expert tax advice you need.

Our leading tax migration services will help you familiarise yourself with the tax laws in your new country and ensure you’re setup to file your taxes appropriately moving forward. Contact the tax experts at US Global Tax today to make your tax migration as smooth as possible.


As a New Zealand or US expat moving overseas, you’ll need help transitioning your tax filing procedures. We can help. Here at US Global Tax, we offer leading tax expert advice regarding common taxation concerns, such as:

  • What will your filing obligations be as a US citizen overseas?
  • How will taxes work? Will you pay double tax?
  • What will happen if you sell your property?
  • What happens with my your 401K or IRA?
  • Can you keep your US self-employment business or rental property?