If you are an American citizen and you live outside the United States, you may not owe US taxes, but you do need to file your US tax and Fincen returns.

 US Global Tax specialises in US Tax and Fincen Compliance for Americans who reside and work outside the United States.

As a valued member of the DEEL.com community, use promotion code DEEL10 (insert in your message) to secure a 10% discount on all US Tax compliance services.

Please feel free to make contact via the form below