Video – Foreign Companies

by Lance Morris
Jul 8, 2019
U.S. Income Tax Return forms 1040,1065,1120

Many of our clients hold companies based outside of the US. But, what filing requirements does this create?

In many cases, Form 5471 may be required, or potentially just Schedule C for self-employment income.

Learn more in our video below: